Vacancy | Bees seek First Team Goalkeeping Coach
Applications must be submitted by Friday, 15th September 2017 at 12:00am
Academy Goalkeeping Coach / London Bees (WSL 2) First Team Goalkeeping Coach
Both Barnet Football Club and the London Bees are seeking to employ a Part Time Goalkeeping Coach to support the current Academy / London Bees Development Programmes - This is a dual role working with both the Academy and London Bees.
The ideal candidate must be a self-motivated, enthusiastic and committed individual to join our coaching department. Applicants must be well organised, professional and have reasonable experience of football and youth development along with having a goalkeeping background.
As a member of the coaching department this person will be required to communicate across all departments and report into the heads of departments on a frequent basis. This role is a part time position and will be based at the club's training ground - The Hive Football Centre, Edgware.
Duties will include:
- Working closely with the Head of Goalkeeping and part-time staff, you will aid the development of young players within the Academy and the U9 - U18 age groups
- Working closely with the London Bees Head Coach and First Team Bees Goalkeepers on a weekly basis as part of their WSL 2 programme.
- Support the Academy and London Bees training programmes putting on sessions when required throughout the week
Candidates need to:
- Have reasonable knowledge of football and hold a minimum Level 2 in Coaching Football and Goalkeeping along with FA Youth Awards 1 and 2 with the UEFA B and Youth Award 3 desirable Ideally have experience of working within an EPPP Academy / Senior Women's Football environment, and an understanding of the PMA tool
- Have excellent organisational, communication skills (oral and written), IT and reporting skills with an emphasis on attention to detail
- Be driven and enthusiastic whilst able to work within a team or as a strong individual Candidates must be able to demonstrate the attitude and behaviours necessary to work in this environment and be prepared to work at times unsociable hours including evenings and weekends and have the ability to travel.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a comprehensive screening process through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
How to apply: If you feel this position is for you and you have the required qualifications and experience we are looking for, please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org